Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Teaching Time

Apparently, this month (maybe longer) I'm supposed to be learning how to manage frustration and set-backs. I'm not doing very well with it. My glasses STILL aren't right, and I'm feeling randomly murderous today toward IT people, specifically those sharing names with my nephew.

Also very very unmotivated about almost everything most people would deem "important." People telling me what's important makes me rebellious at the best of times, and it really seems as if I'm getting a lot of pressure to do things I couldn't possible care less about handling.

I feel like weeping every day. In fact, I feel like weeping about three times a day, when I'm not feeling like I want to throw up, or when I'm not feeling on the verge of a full-blown panic attack.

I need a f'ing vacation.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |