Monday, September 28, 2009

Facebook strikes again

OK, weirdness: the guy on whom I had a Major League Crush in 9th grade just friended me on Facebook. I had been sort of stalking him from afar, giggling a little, but too embarrassed to friend him. We were never actually friends, I just worshipped him from afar--though I was over him pretty much by the time he graduated, a year before I did.

Judging by the photos in his profile, he's now a fairly serious bodybuilder. It was a little brain-stretch to fit my memories over his current look, but the eyes are the same. And his kids are adorable.

Facebook=really strange. My friends list continues to grow increasingly diverse, and reminds me again of all the different strands of life that are woven into my personal history.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |