Monday, October 12, 2009

Frustrated

Can't find the flash drive that I've saved my family documents on.

Am beyond furious with myself.

We have too much sh** in this house and no time to organize or keep track of it. And then things like this happen, and I don't even know where to look. It SHOULD be in the safe. It was in the small safe, then it was (I thought) in the cupboard in the living room. Now it's neither place, nor in the big safe.

Part of it is still saved on a very old computer, so I could transfer that part through several permutations of formats (floppy, CD, flash) and put it on yet another flash drive, but I have cataloged at least one box--but I think it's actually two or more--since using that saved version, so perhaps I should just start over.

Sigh. If only I'd have finished this three years ago.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |