Monday, April 19, 2010

Priorities

A neighbor of ours, age 16, has disappeared over the weekend. There is a Facebook page started yesterday by her cousin which now has nearly 3000 members, but the family is on its second night with no knowledge of her whereabouts.

Meanwhile, the eruption of the volcano in Iceland has put the return of the exchange students to Germany in a big mess.

So, I'm off to a conference where I can bury myself in minutiae for the next two days. I hope people keep me posted on what's going on in the real world while I'm there, because I really do know what's important here.

Edit, 2/20: Our neighbor has been found and has returned home. And our exchange students didn't go home today. However, only one of the girls came back to our house, which I'm extremely confused about.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |