Saturday, December 31, 2011

Books

I spent some time updating my reading blog last night...and this morning, because I couldn't remember the names of the not-public-library books I was reading (they're upstairs). Anyway, now that it's totally updated, you can see that I'm totally insane. Here's what I've currently got going:
* Don't Shoot : One Man, a Street Fellowship, and the End of Violence in Inner-City America, by David M. Kennedy
criminology

* From the Kingdom of Memory, by Elie Wiesel
essays/memoir

* Down These Strange Streets (ed. by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois)
short stories/fantasy

* An Echo in the Bone, by Diana Gabaldon (on CD)
historical fiction

* The Secret Life of Cowboys, by Tom Groneberg
memoir

* The Evolution of Faith : How God is Creating a Better Christianity, by Philip Gulley
theology

* Amos Walker : The Complete Story Collection, by Loren Estleman (on Nook)
short stories/mystery
Could I possibly be more spread out on the map of potential reading options? I guess I could throw some science or poetry in there...but then again, I do a lot of reading online--blogs, etc.--that falls into some of the subjects I'm not (currently) covering in books.

Ugh. I need to finish some of these!!

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |