Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgivukkah

Your Thanksgiving Name Is: November America
Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.


My gratefulness list:
  • My families: of birth, of marriage, of choice, of friends and neighbors.
  • ...especially Sparky, who noticed last night at dinner that I got my hair cut. OK, so it's been 19 months since I whacked off about 10", but he did notice...!
  • Oatmeal baths. 
  • God. 
  • Being able to celebrate Hanukkah today. So cool.
  • Healing and people who are wise in the way of cures and medicine.
  • Quick-prep breakfast food.
  • Options.
  • Central heat, indoor plumbing, and a pretty fabulous house.
  • Guinea pigs.
  • Ridiculous parades. And football.
  • Life.
My wish for all is that you can make a list like this one of all the lights in your surroundings. Blessings upon you and yours today and always.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |