Thursday, September 17, 2009

The economy + my body = CHAOS

Times are tight at the 'brary. We are really short of staff this week because of vacations and honeymoons, and the general fact that we're almost ALWAYS short-staffed even when people are here when they are supposed to be.
Pull a breath like another cigarette,
Palms up, I’m trading ‘em
*
My eye has, of course, chosen today to start back with the red/itchy/burning/pain thing. I can't go home guilt-free, however, because someone else has called in sick and I'm scheduled on the desk for a couple of hours this afternoon.

One of my coworkers is basically working 11 hours today--on her birthday. So at least it's not my birthday that I'm feeling so yucky. I'll go sit in the sun at lunchtime and hope that helps.

...whinge whinge whinge...
________
* I Don’t Care by Fall Out Boy

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |