Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heh

So, I dreamed last night about a friend of a friend, and Martha Stewart.

I have not been aware that I needed to process stuff about either of them, although I think I did see a commercial with Martha in it within the last week. But Leather Dude? I haven't seen him in over a year, though now that I think about it we had a very brief Facebook interaction about two weeks ago.

I woke up in the middle of this dream at about 3 a.m. and my immediate thought was "Whoa! Blog this! TOOO freakin' weird!"

Now all I remember is that those two people were in the dream and that it was a good dream--except for the part Martha was in, which was just annoying. Oh, and that most of the dream took place outside, like maybe at a fair or amusement park.

Why I'm processing this right now makes no sense. I desperately needed to process the crapola from work that's going on. My subconscious makes no sense to me!

Yes, I get the farcicalness of that last statement.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |