Monday, October 5, 2009

Production

Today has been all about "doing what needs doing" and it does feel good to be able to check some things off the mental list:
  • Volunteer at school
  • Swiffer and Roomba our bedroom--first time in weeks. It needs it badly
  • Make some decent lunchy food for myself for the next week plus. I actually have 12 pieces of tilapia cooked, cooled, individually wrapped and stowed in the fridge and freezer. And I made enough brown rice to keep me going.
  • Clean out the fridge where leaking Greek chicken baggie 'bled'. It didn't drip, but that one shelf was pretty gross
  • Throw out 3 containers of elderly liquid (champers, milk, lemonade), leftover spaghetti sauce from sometime in the past, and several containers of pudding, yogurt, etc., that are months past their Use By date
  • Run the dishwasher
  • Do one load of hand-wash dishes and stack up for the next round of that. I never seem to do this in the right order--I wash dishes while I'm busy making more dirty
Next up is to go back up to our room and put all the stuff back on the floor post-Roomba. Then I need to change clothes and get ready to head to Sparky's JV game. At least it doesn't look like rain today, and the sun is out (kinda), so it will be warmer and nicer than Friday night's game.

We'll come home after the game, eat dinner, watch the Packers, and I'll catch up my reading blog, which is woefully behind the times.

Productivity is good.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |