Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who knew?

I can do a full day's work after barely three hours of sleep, including 6 full hours standing and working with the public. Actually I arrived at work today with my Chicken Caesar salad for lunch at 7:30 a.m. and left at 5:30 p.m. An hour for lunch in there, that makes 9 hours' worth of work. I duly noted the extra hour for a day earlier this week where I only worked 7 hours.

[Hey, I had a 6:30 meeting and it didn't make sense to go home and then leave right away again.]

Anyway. I didn't commit violence against anyone, I was friendly and perky to everyone, even the idiot "Someone is Hacking My Email" guy. Every time he is in the building, Someone is Hacking His [Email][Internet Login][...brain]. People wouldn't freakin' leave at the end of the day, but beyond that it was a decent day, in spite of having the schedule completely messed up due to too many people mixing it up. Honestly. One person writes the schedule. Period. And if you can't work a Saturday, find a sub or be killed upon your return next week. Don't tell me the Schedule Person is supposed to do so. Be a grown-up.

So, I'm so tired I'm barely even hungry. What the heck? And on that note, I'm hitting the sheets.

Oh, and my eyes are shot again. Maybe I need to try sleeping. Oh, hey, snap...

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |