Friday, January 22, 2010

Hi

I was in Vegas for about 51 hours over the weekend with Beast, Sparky, and Sparky's friend Camo. We had fun. Lots of fun. We pretty much ate non-stop, too. And I drank too much one night--free drinks!

Tuesday Beast was sick in bed all day, still in Vegas. Boo!

He's home now. This week was nuts. So was last week (see previous entry for details). I'm tired.

Seems like everyone at work is cranky.

Tonight is the Help for Haiti concert. Sparky's at work--did I mention he has a job?--and we're waiting to hear on another possible job for him as well. Short version: he's never home.

Neither is Beast.

Frankly, I'm not home as much as I'd like to be, either. Good thing we have a guard cavy.

P.S. We also have no food in the house. Cuz there's no time to shop. Yeah. Joy.

1 thing(s) to say:

molly said...

sounds to me as if you need to slow down, before you get slowed down.
congratulations to you and to Sparky on the employment. I admire young people who work.
I enjoy my house when nobody but me and the dog are here. I hope you will get to do that, if you slow down, of course.

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |