Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bad Day

I haven't been this wigged out about life in general for...well, 7 months. Why? I have no idea really, except that there's a lot going on, but that's true all the time. And I've dropped a lot of balls. I'm tired. Beast is tired. I don't give a shit about much of anything at this point, and I don't care that I don't care, except that I feel like I ought to. Not that I'm beating myself up about it, but it concerns me that I really want to punt about 10% of my immediate (biological) family into space more than I care about what Thursday's schedule looks like.

Oh, well, I'm sure I'll get over it.

2 thing(s) to say:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the holiday doppler effect. Rather than coming after, it comes before. Because the stress of scheduling, prepping, and all that is, yes, a giant nightmare. But after? If you're lucky the after will make it seem like it was worth it.

Cat. said...

I hope you're right...

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |