Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One of those days

Couldn't sleep last night--stupid Restless Legs. Go ahead and laugh. I hope if you find it amusing, you develop this in the future. It's fucking ANNOYING, and useless to complain about. Beast was already asleep so I did what I did in our 20s: crept as quietly as possible out of bed with my crosswords and came downstairs to sleep on the couch. I did sleep, eventually, but not well and surely not long enough.

Which wasn't a great start, but everything went pretty well at home.

Then I got to work. Had a thoroughly useless staff meeting, experienced two rounds of Total Condescension brought on by asking what I thought were fairly innocuous questions, had to re-enter ALL login/password stuff on EVERY site I use EVERY day MULTIPLE times over the course of the next four hours, put out about five forest fires for assorted people (many of which were also tech issues), and simmered.

Ugh.

Probably a good thing Beast is at a business meeting/dinner tonight. At least he doesn't have to bear the brunt of my craptastic day.

On the other hand, I got a fun package in the mail today, and there's more on the way, and I only have 3 more days this week to work until the mission trip starts.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |