Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In today's paper

...is a wonderful story about one of our favorite patrons extolling libraries and our "mad skills" with computer literacy. It's quite nice although very scattershot in terms of what it covers. I'd give it a low D if I were grading it in journalism class. Still, we librarians come off looking damned fine!


There is also this headline: ['Tucky] man arrested after threatening relative with knife, "'Tucky' being what we call the town(-ish place) where I live. As per the norm, it's the OTHER side of the lake from where I live, but it pisses me off how regular headlines like this appear. Per capita, I'm pretty sure we have more of this sort of crime than anywhere else in our county. Freakin' $#&^%s....

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |