Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reboot

So that last post....and then silence.

I need to journal. I need to unplug from Facebook and all the happy synapse-firing immediate-gratification stuff like it and get back to reality. I miss this space. I hate that the last two or three years have been so barren in my writing life (here and elsewhere).

Also, I have increasingly less attention-span for things. Right now I feel like I have all the time in the world, because I'm on day six of enforced boredom due to parathyroid surgery, but I know once real life kicks back in, I'm unlikely to stick with any of the grand plans I've been tossing around.

So I've got a list of prompts saved. I've got some ideas. I've got some plans. And I'm kind of considering this to be, in effect, the first day of 2015. I've learned a great deal over the past 15 months, so I think it's time to start using what I've learned to re-energize myself mentally. And even, maybe, physically. I just need to rehabituate myself to coming here and saying or showing things.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |