Friday, July 31, 2009

Starting (sorta) Fresh

I've had a personal blog for over five-and-a-half years. It has served its purpose in spades and been fairly opaque, thus preserving my anonymity more or less.

I am, of late, feeling less need for opacity, am trying to come out of the shadows a bit.

The difficulty that I foresee is that I have spewed anything and everything onto that other blog, using it very specifically as a diary. If I’m going to be less anonymous here, I will by necessity need to be more discreet.

I may, as time goes on, republish some of my old posts here, those that I think are worth saving and being (re-)read in a different location. That will be good for those days when I have nothing that’s fit to print.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |