Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things in my head

Well, our last Youth Sunday is over. Another six weeks, tops, and we're done with leadership in that aspect of our lives. I've been sick for the past few days, so this morning was kind of surreal with the overriding mantra of "Nearly done, nearly done, nearly done" as the morning progressed. I love these kids, but I'm tired.

Next weekend is graduation. Also the grad parties start. We haven't scheduled Sparky's graduation party yet because we've all just been so lazy. Or, well, to be fair, busy.

Read a posting today by a friend about his former wife who is astoundingly, astonishingly, unbelievably obtuse about life, especially given the fact that she's really quite smart. And mean-spirited. I don't like mean people. I've said that many, many times. Intentionally stupid annoys me too. If you're reading this, Former Friend, I hope that's clear enough for you.

One of Katherine's coworkers killed himself about two weeks ago, so she's far in the dumps about it. She worked with him regularly and obviously any sensible person would be hurt and sad.

Allergy season has hit hard today, I'm still tired, we're having pizza--probably not my best cecision, given the extended break my intestines have been on this weekend--and tomorrow starts a brand-new week during which perhaps I'll figure out a way to give a shit about something.

0 thing(s) to say:

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |