Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog Challenge

AHA! Just one question because I'm not late for a change!!

Of course the question/discussion point isn't among my favorites: Discuss your first love and first kiss. I'm not sure I can tell you if I had a first love prior to Beast. I had a lot of crushes prior to that, some of which were pretty heavy, but there really wasn't anyone I 'loved.' My first real kiss was with my high school boyfriend, who was not a great kisser, but he was a good place to practice for later on. (The non-real kiss was at a dance in junior high and involved one of my crushes wearing mistletoe on a wire attached to his hat so that whoever he stood in front of was under it. And he made his way around the gym kissing all the girls. Boy was no dummy. lol)

1 thing(s) to say:

Kwizgiver said...

Ah yes, the ol' mistletoe hat trick!

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |