Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog Challenge

Yesterday, I was supposed to write about A Moment [I] Felt the Most Satisfied in [My] Life. I'm wary of feeling this because it seems to happen about ten minutes before something a bit ... unsatisfying happens. However, in the overall scheme of things, I'm pretty content with the way things are in my life. Of course there's areas I'd like to improve, but that's a good sign: I have the luxury of being able to think about what directions to go.

And today is How [I] Hope [My] Future Will Be Like which kind of makes me want to slam my head against bricks. If the future brings more stupid grammar, I'm not excited. In all seriousness, I'm actually enjoying getting older. I have had a lot of role models in my life for what 60, 70, 80, and up looks like, and--trust me--I've picked their brains on why they remain(ed) vital and fun as they aged. Common denominator is choosing positivity over negativity, accepting what they can't change, and just a general graciousness. I'm shooting for two out of three of those.

1 thing(s) to say:

Kwizgiver said...

I'm enjoying getting older, too. As long as I don't have aches and pains, anyhow.

Post a Comment

Talk it up now!

| Top ↑ |